TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions shall apply in respect to all booking and will form as the basis of your contract with Sicilia Mia Vacanze LLC:
- You are at least 18 years of age and you have the ability to create a binding legal obligation;
- You have the legal authority to accept and do accept these Terms and Conditions on your behalf and on behalf of your entire party;
- A contract will exist upon our accepting any monies from you towards the booking, or upon the issuance of our Confirmation/Invoice;
- A deposit of $750.00 is due at the time of booking which will be non-refundable except in the event of the booking not being accepted by us for any reason, or if due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to provide the vacation booked;
- The balance is due 45 days before departure. If the balance remains unpaid, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit;
- You are responsible for obtaining Trip Insurance to cover medical expenses, personal baggage, personal accident, accident, loss or damage to property, cancellation or curtailment, personal liability, legal expenses, and emergency.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or modify at any time the arrangements advertised where necessary to do so. In the unlikely event of the accommodation or service advertised not being available, we will provide suitable alternative accommodations or services;
- We shall not accept responsibility for any cancellations or effect on your vacation due to war, the threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, or cancellation of your flights.
- We will not responsible if you suffer an illness, personal injury or death as a result of your vacation arising out of an activity that was not provided by us. Parts of this vacation, including excursions and transportation, are provided by independent contractors for which we will not be held responsible;
- In the event of any problems arising during the vacation, you must immediately report it to our representative and if there is not a satisfactory resolution, you must provide a written report of the problem within 28 days of the vacation;
- All travelers need valid passports, any required visas, and travel documents. It is your responsibility to check into your flights, no baggage restrictions, etc;
- All travelers are responsible for transportation to Catania Fontanarossa Airport (CTA), unless otherwise specifically provided in your confirmation;
- Some banks and credit card companies impose fees for international transactions. If you are making a booking from outside of the United States on a US credit card, your bank may convert the payment amount to your local currency and charge you a conversion fee. This means the amount listed on your credit or bank card statement may be in your local currency and therefore a different figure than the figure shown on the billing summary page for a reservation booked on the Website. In addition, a foreign transaction fee may be assessed if the bank that issued your credit card is located outside of the United States. Booking international travel may be considered to be an international transaction by the bank or card company, since Travelocity may pass on your payment to an international travel supplier. The currency exchange rate and the foreign transaction fee are determined solely by your bank on the day that they process the transaction. If you have any questions about these fees or the exchange rate applied to your booking, please contact your bank.
- I(we) hereby grant Sicilia Mia Vacanze LLC permission to use my(and guests I am booking for) likeness in a photograph, video, or other digital media (“photo”) in any and all of its publications, including web-based publications, without payment or other consideration. I(we) understand and agree that all photos will become the property of Sicilia Mia Vacanze LLC and will not be returned. I(we) hereby irrevocably authorize Sicilia Mia Vacanze LLC to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute these photos for any lawful purpose. In addition, I(we) waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I(we) waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photo. I(we) hereby hold harmless, release, and forever discharge Sicilia Mia Vacanze LLC from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I(we), my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.